It's been cold in the windy city so here are so my tips of how I keep my hair protected.
- Deep Condition once a week will keep hair in control from cold winds and when I'm out.
- The right moisturizer that your hair loves will be a plus and keep that moist in your hair and prevent breakage.
- Weaves,Braids are a good alternative, It will also give your hair a good break to be just left alone,If you can afford it, Go for it! No Glue!
- Less Heat Usage ! Less Heat = healthier hair ; You can keep your hair healthy with heat if correctly, Heat is a chemical and it does changes the most you apply it...If so, Use at the most Heat Protecting Spray.
- Hats -Beanies, Scarfs etc- will also help as well if your on the go or just don't wanna bother your hair.